We at Love Cottage Healthcare understand the frustrations of not accomplishing a single task. For seniors, doing even a simple task, especially when it comes to cleaning their home, may already be difficult due to aging, disabilities, or injuries. That is why we are here to help every senior individual in providing them with the assistance with their daily routine household chores. We value the cleanliness and orderliness of your home as much as we value your health. Entrust your household tasks to us.
Why Good Housekeeping Is Important
As much as it is important to take the right medication, having a clean and well-organized home is also crucial to achieving a healthy and comfortable life. Here are the benefits you can get of a good housekeeping service:
- Limiting clutter facilitates movement and makes it easier for clients to stay active within the home.
- Identifying and remedying trip and fall hazards in the home greatly reduces the risk of injury and hospitalization.
- Reducing airborne contamination by keeping dust and allergens to a minimum positively impacts respiratory health.
- Managing food storage, checking expiration dates, and keeping food preparation surfaces clean limits the risk of foodborne illness and supports better nutrition.
- Living in a well-kept house and having access to freshly laundered clothing gives clients greater freedom to maintain a healthy social life since they can invite friends and family to their home without embarrassment.
With this in mind, we see to it that our patients will have a comfortable way of living in a clean place called home.
Common Homemaking Tasks
We are composed of experienced homemakers who are expert in handling typical housekeeping tasks.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Sweeping, vacuuming and/or mopping floors
- Cleaning out cupboards, stoves, refrigerators, freezers
- Dusting furniture, cleaning blinds, washing windows
- Cleaning mirrors, sinks, toilets, showers, tubs
- Washing, drying, ironing, folding and putting away clothes and linens
Patients can rest assured that the services we offer are all intended to help them accomplish their daily tasks at home.
Allow Us to Help!
One factor that can help the patient have a faster recovery is through a clean and organized home. That is why we are committed to delivering quality homemaking services to ensure that they can live a safe, healthy, and comfortable life they deserve. With our skilled and well-trained professionals, we can assure you that there will be visible improvements at home and on your health.